Education & Awards
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Minnesota Area Association of Realtors
- Member of the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- 180+ hours of Professional Real Estate Education
- Top Rookie Award in 1991
- Awarded for being a Top Lister and Top Seller
- Executive Sales Associate (ESA)
- Million+ Dollar Producer from 1995-1997
- Multi Million Dollar Producer Since 1998
- Member of the Presidents Club of Coldwell Banker
Since 1990, I have been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, these principles have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but my basic mission has remained the same.
My Mission: To promote positive experiences for my customers. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling, and respectful environment. To provide a level of service that would make you feel good about referring me to your family and friends!
Sellers: To get the most money for your home, in the least amount of time, with the greatest convenience to you!
Buyers: To take away your fears and anxieties of buying a home by educating you and keeping you informed with up-to-date information to make finding the home of your dreams as easy and as fun as possible.
7550 France Avenue S
Edina, MN 55435